Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant Dive Conditions

Last edited by lstad; 11-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Has anyone posted pics diving the lake?

I have several of diving the lake but need to learn how to upload them on this site to share them. I will see if I can figure it out. i just have a simple point and shoot no strobes or filters but it works.

Okay I think I figured it out and I will add more photos when I get more time.
    Last edited by seaprincess; 12-02-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Same here. I would like to do some video with my GoPro for lake Pleasant, but will have to figure out how to upload video on here.

Today the lake was at 57% full. Water temps were 59 surface and 56 at 50 feet. Vis was 5 to 10 feet and at 45 it went to 6 inches. We were at Beismeyer (christmas tree reef) the trees start right at 20 with most at 35 feet. I was amazed how many survived being exposed out of the water when the lake dropped down so low this summer. I did see a couple of large stripped bass and carp. I know winter diving is here since outside temp was 45 and the water was warmer! We even had patches of snow all over when we first got to the lake!

I went Saturday to spring canyon and found the upside-down boat. I was wearing an 8mm semi-dry and my brother was wearing a 7mm and we were both fine. The viz in that area was about 15 feet. I shot some video of the boat, posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9POIxv04CaI

That was great thanks for sharing the video.

George, glad you enjoyed it. Happy birthday!

Johnny, that was a nice video of the boat.

That is a funny place to keep a boat...take us out on it soon Johnny. I have never came up on it before. Nice to see a video of it. Thanks.