Thread: Saguaro Lake - Scuba?

Saguaro Lake - Scuba?

Hi All,

Has anyone been diving at Saguaro Lake, especially recently? Are there any good spots? How are temps and viz?

Thanks!
    Kevin

I've been told there is a helecopter and a bus in saguaro.

I think there are a few of the divers on here who dive that lake. I have never gone since i live on the other side of town and have heard vis is worse than lake pleasant year round. Not sure about what is under there. I would be curious to know

I was supposed to go to SaguaroSunday morning with Krispykritter, but didn't make it. KrispyKritter (Kris) called me this afternoon to tell me about it. He said the viz was good around 10 feet and lots of fish. He swears by it and says it's a great place to dive. Hopefully kris will see the posts here and elaborate on it some more.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDiver View Post
    I was supposed to go to SaguaroSunday morning with Krispykritter, but didn't make it. KrispyKritter (Kris) called me this afternoon to tell me about it. He said the viz was good around 10 feet and lots of fish. He swears by it and says it's a great place to dive. Hopefully kris will see the posts here and elaborate on it some more.
    http://arizonascuba.com/showthread.php?122-Saguaro-lake

My husband has dived all the area lakes. He said none of them are really worth diving, except for Lake Pleasant.