Thread: Anyone Looking?

Anyone Looking?

Hi, I just was wondering if anyone is still looking at this site. I have been neglecting everything for quite a while because of personal reasons. Also I was wondering if anyone would like to start up the afternoon dives again. let me know
    Thanks Ron
    *Anything is possible if you don't
    know what you are talking about.*

Generally not. This place reminds me of my hometown K-mart, nothing going on. Everything has moved to Wal-mart (Facebook).
    Looks like the last post was last April. I have been checking every couple of weeks, for no reason other to see if it is still standing.
    Been so long that I had to go look for my login credentials.

As fir the Thursday evening dives, I just can't make it across town to get to the lake after work. I've tried it, traffic just sucks too much time.

Good to see you are still around, BB.
    Chuckie..... a lot of the traffic has moved over to Scuba Board.

Adam

Hi, yeah, everyone is scattered on several sites. It would be fun to get a few together and start a group dive again. I took my tanks in to LP Scuba to have vis done and regs need their 2 yr also.

Nice to see two people still look in Chuckie

I think you are on to something there..... How about a regular (once a month or so) shore dive? BB.... you in?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    Hi, yeah, everyone is scattered on several sites. It would be fun to get a few together and start a group dive again. I took my tanks in to LP Scuba to have vis done and regs need their 2 yr also.

Nice to see two people still look in Chuckie

Maybe weekends, getting up there on a weekday is nearly impossible.

Saturdays are best for me too. Occasionally I might be able to do a Sunday.

Adam

Saturdays are rough because of all the traffic and Sundays would have to be afternoon because of Church. But we could try to do something, would be nice to get back to it again.

Bring back the old Thursday night fun?

Sea 2 Sea Scuba is doing Thursday night fun dives for anyone that wants to come out. They do them monthly.