Thread: Recommended Technical Diving Instructors in Arizona

Recommended Technical Diving Instructors in Arizona

I'd like to start getting into some technical diving and was wondering if there would be a way on this forum to keep a semi up to date list of technical instructors in Arizona along with their area of expertise.

If anyone knows any good technical instructors please post their name, contact information, and certification capabilities.

I think this is a good idea.

I only know of 4.

Brett - All Wet Scuba - brett**allwetscuba.com - 480-491-5357 - PADI Tec 40 | PADI Tec 45 | PADI Tec 50 | PADI Tec Trimix
    John Flanders - Academy of Scuba - 602.995.5926 - TDI Advanced Nitrox | TDI Decompression Procedures | TDI Extended Range | TDI Trimix
    Gary Moyer - Scuba Magic - gary**scubamagic.biz - 480-377-2822 - PADI Tec 40 CCR | TDI Advanced Nitrox | TDI Decompression Procedures | TDI Extended Range
    Scott Cadreau - scadreau**gmail.com - 480.299.7297 - PADI Tec 40 | PADI Tec 45 | PADI Tec 50 | TDI Advanced Nitrox | TDI Decompression Procedures | TDI Extended Range | PADI Self Sufficient Diver | SDI Solo Diver

I am sure there are many others but this is a start.

Scott
    Last edited by scadreau; 09-26-2012 at 02:18 PM.

In Tucson you also have Matt Bosse with The Dive Shop - (520) 326-3483. Don't know his exact certification level but is at least to PADI Tec Trimix.

David Hayes, Vic Engdahl or Dan Bramley at El Mar come to mind.

All three have too many certs to list so I've linked to them.

Last edited by seaprincess; 10-03-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Opinions are like gas: Youre entitled to have some but people apprieciate your keeping it to yourself when it stinks

I will go 1 up on Vic over at El-mar very good at what they do when it comes to Tec training... Remember it is your life be comfortable with who trains you. And that does not mean anything bad about anyone else I personally felt better with Vic

Chad Conner and Jeff Smith at LpScuba in phx.
    LPScuba.com